Thursday, June 12, 2008

Better late than never...

Well, I guess I am finally going to catch up to my loved ones and start blogging too. I have enjoyed reading all your blogs so much over the past few months. I'm nowhere as witty and interesting as most of you, but felt like I've been way too silent for the past three years since I got married. Now that the "honeymoon" stage is sliding behind us, it seems like a good time.

First I thought I'd explain the title...as with most step-families, we have an interesting mix...two of mine, one of theirs and one of hers. When Tim's 1st wife passed away, his step-son and adopted daughter weren't expecting that he would find a new wife so quickly, but it was finally time for my Mr. Right to become my Mr. Right Now. Now my new motto is "Don't expect Mr. Right to be Mr. Perfect". I assure you, he has definitely discovered that I'm not all sweetness and light...so we are both older and wiser...and much, much happier.

No comments: